SOLVED

Block Free Mails

Go to solution
AlyssaMaker
Level 2

Block Free Mails

I am trying to block freemails on forms. I found the code in the community and added it in the global header of my website, but it is not blocking the freemails. If you hover over the email address field, the warning message comes up briefly but if I put in a yahoo email it does not block it. 

Here is the link to the page we are trying to block the freemails on: https://www.juvare.com/request-a-demo/request-a-demo-cores-rms-test-page/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Block Free Mails

When you look in the browser console (F12 Console), you'll see you have a JS syntax error.  (In fact 2 errors, though the other one is in another <script> block.)

In addition, the code is broken (even w/the syntax error fixed) b/c it does a case-sensitive match, so "YaHoO.cOm" is not matched. There's far better code, if you search my Community posts.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Block Free Mails

When you look in the browser console (F12 Console), you'll see you have a JS syntax error.  (In fact 2 errors, though the other one is in another <script> block.)

In addition, the code is broken (even w/the syntax error fixed) b/c it does a case-sensitive match, so "YaHoO.cOm" is not matched. There's far better code, if you search my Community posts.