SOLVED

Blank Leads in Company Web Report

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blank Leads in Company Web Report

Just last week we started getting hits to the website showing up on our company web report that we have emailed to us daily - a line with no company name, no country, no city, nothing really except how many times they hit the site and how many different people it was. This hasn't happened before and I'm not sure what changed.

I was going to just filter out anyone who doesn't have a company name from the report, but I'd prefer to get to the bottom of what caused this.

Attached is a screenshot of the report I'm talking about - the first line is the new/strange one in question:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Blank Leads in Company Web Report

I'd ask support. Keep in mind that reverse IP lookup is not always accurate and this could  be caused by anonymous leads getting removed or having bad data.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I'd ask support. Keep in mind that reverse IP lookup is not always accurate and this could  be caused by anonymous leads getting removed or having bad data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Josh. I'll open a case with support. I never know when it's time to do that instead of polling the community for help, so thanks for the direction that way.