SOLVED

Bizible / Marketo Measure Reporting for Chili Piper Meetings

Go to solution
jgorman
Level 1

Bizible / Marketo Measure Reporting for Chili Piper Meetings

My team is using Chili Piper to route and book meetings. We're having a hard time building Bizible reporting within Salesforce on meetings (booked, attended and no shows) specific to the Chili Piper integration as well as the SF Tasks/Opportunities created when a meeting is booked. Does anyone have any best practices or resources for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Bizible / Marketo Measure Reporting for Chili Piper Meetings

Do you stamp any field to indicate that the meeting has been created from Chili Piper (or any other meeting booking platform sources you have) and whether the person booked/attended/no show to the meeting? I think the data updates from CP in Marketo would show the umbrella reason of Web Service API, and w/o any setup to account for source and meeting attendance too (No Show, Attended, etc.), you would not be able to create relevant reports in the Salesforce. The official Marketo and Chili Piper integration documentation also says the same, If you added all the optional Salesforce fields to your events, you will start seeing all the data you need in Salesforce to measure your results.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Bizible / Marketo Measure Reporting for Chili Piper Meetings

Do you stamp any field to indicate that the meeting has been created from Chili Piper (or any other meeting booking platform sources you have) and whether the person booked/attended/no show to the meeting? I think the data updates from CP in Marketo would show the umbrella reason of Web Service API, and w/o any setup to account for source and meeting attendance too (No Show, Attended, etc.), you would not be able to create relevant reports in the Salesforce. The official Marketo and Chili Piper integration documentation also says the same, If you added all the optional Salesforce fields to your events, you will start seeing all the data you need in Salesforce to measure your results.