Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

SOLVED

Big Email Delay

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big Email Delay

Has anyone had an issue with no emails sending from a <40K campaign? Generally, we'll see a few get hung up, but our entire list has not received an e-mail almost 30 minutes after pressing send.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Big Email Delay

There is a P1 alert on this in the Marketo Community https://community.marketo.com/Marketo_News_Detail?id=a5P50000000Cb6FEAS

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

We're seeing some similar issues--spoke to Marketo's team, it's an issue they're aware of and working to fix! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for letting me know, Josh! Are you having problems with just your large campaigns, or all of them?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sending anything huge, I'm just trying a few test emails and so far none have come through to my inbox. I assumed it was an IT issue on my end, but now I'm not so sure.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah--we were seeing it with individual tests; tried a few batch campaigns to internal lists to no avail.  Only seems to be affecting a subset of Marketo instances, best I can tell.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Literally a minute after posting my comment, I received all my test messages at once. Go figure.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes our e-mail just sent. Talked to the support team and the engineers are working on identifying the problem. I'll post an update when I hear something especially if it affects future campaigns.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent an alert at 11:30 am and didn't receive it until 2:18 pm
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a P1 alert on this in the Marketo Community https://community.marketo.com/Marketo_News_Detail?id=a5P50000000Cb6FEAS
Anonymous
Not applicable

No real update here. Support team told us that an email server went down temporarily. Thanks for all of your input.