Is there a place that breaks down how to earn points & get on the leaderboard?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a place that breaks down how to earn points & get on the leaderboard?

I'm new to the Marketo Community & looking to get involved. I'm finding very little information around how to earn points & get involved. 

Maybe some of you on the leaderboard can help me get started 🙂
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a place that breaks down how to earn points & get on the leaderboard?

Welcome to the Marketo Community!

If you click on "My Profile" at the top right corner of this page, a page with your information with your community standing should appear.  Under "My Records", there should be some icons with community ranking information (it may take some time for the icons to appear). If you move your mouse over the events, a more detailed information on how to obtain the points will appear.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a place that breaks down how to earn points & get on the leaderboard?

Hi HOzawa 
Thanks for the advice. I do not have a "My Records" section. Below is a screenshot. Am I missing something?

0EM50000000Qhwl.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super high level, every post or comment or "like" gets you points. I just comment a lot and it takes care of itself.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Jennifer, 

The section I have (that I do not see in your screenshot) is My Rewards. This tells you how many points you have plus what rewards you have unlocked. It might take a little bit to see it. Like Erik said, just start commenting, liking ideas, and creating discussions. The more time you spend in the community, the better off you will be. 

Try hovering over your picture in the top right corner, do not click, and see what pops up. If nothing does, there might be a bug.