SOLVED

Best way to share dynamic landing pages with non-Marketo users?

Go to solution
Megan_Hayden__M
Level 2

Best way to share dynamic landing pages with non-Marketo users?

I'm using dynamic content on landing pages in a nurture program, therefore need to share up to 6 versions of a landing page per touch (each default program used in the nurture includes it's own LP). We're talking 30 - 40 pages.....

Things I've considered or tried:

1. Take screenshots of every version of every page. (Yikes.)
  2. Create account for stakeholders so they can preview the pages by segmentation. (I did try this but it requires a certain level of technical understanding and for some reason they keep telling me it's not working for them )

Is there another way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Best way to share dynamic landing pages with non-Marketo users?

You can send them links with the segmentation in the query string (/1.html?State=NY, /1.html?State=CA, etc.).

Beyond that there really isn't a simple way; if you want them to have an easier-to-use viewer than the Marketo UI you'd have to build the infrastructure to automatically look up available segments and LPs... it would be a pretty daunting dev task if you don't already have someone ready to dig into that.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

You can send them links with the segmentation in the query string (/1.html?State=NY, /1.html?State=CA, etc.).

Beyond that there really isn't a simple way; if you want them to have an easier-to-use viewer than the Marketo UI you'd have to build the infrastructure to automatically look up available segments and LPs... it would be a pretty daunting dev task if you don't already have someone ready to dig into that.

Megan_Hayden__M
Level 2

Ah, so simple. Thanks, Sanford!

Megan_Hayden__M
Level 2

Sanford Whiteman One more thing though -- If the name of my segment has a space in it, can you confirm that I should use %20 to represent that space?  I just tested this and it worked but wanted to confirm with an expert?

Ex: industry=high%20tech

SanfordWhiteman

Yep.