Best way to report on MGL, MQL, Best performing programs, etc ...

Abaran
Level 5

Best way to report on MGL, MQL, Best performing programs, etc ...

Hello everyone

Sales wants reports in SFDC, Marketing uses Marketo Analytics and RCE. Unfortunately, depending on the report type, the filters, the date range, etc ... the results are vastly different. the result: endless conversation about what the correct number.

How do you solve the reporting conundrum so reports presented to sales and marketing are undisputable? Is the solution in something like Bizible?

Any thoughts, suggestions, and more would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Julz_James
Level 10

Re: Best way to report on MGL, MQL, Best performing programs, etc ...

We used to do most of the reporting in SFDC, however like you said, the MQL reports are much better from Marketo.  So we implemented a program called Domo - this pulls in information from all the different sources using API's, and it has some great dashboards and it much easier to ready for everyone.

Also, to solve the issues I used to do any opps or revenue based reporting in SFDC and then only used Marketo reports for MQL's, Campaign Successes and to see which programs were working the best.

Abaran
Level 5

Thanks Juli. I saw a demo of DOMO and i love it but i think we are not ready for such a tool. How long did it take you to implement and get reports you were comfortable with?

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

This can be a long, complicated question. If you already have Marketo RCE/RCM, use that. If not, then think about the types of reports you want and then look at Marketo RCE, Domo, and other BI tools that can help you track cohorts.