Re: Best way to pull regional leads?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best way to pull regional leads?

I'm trying to pull all Southern California leads from Salesforce into my SmartList but the County flow action doesn't allow multiple values for some reason... The City one does, so my next option is to look up all the cities. I feel like there's an easier way around this. Any suggestions?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are these inbound leads to your website? Or more specifically, do you have inferred data for these leads? If so, you can use the Inferred Metropolitan Area filter. The San Diego and Los Angeles values in that filter should cover most of SoCal.
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Jenny, this screenshot of a Smart List might help. I just ran a report to show me all of my leads in the NYC region. You'd want to make sure your filters are set to ANY.

0EM50000000Sn4q.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've run lists like this to promote events to everyone local to a specific area.  My method was similar to Adam's above, I just used different fields.  Setting the filter logic to ANY, as Adam mentioned, I simply looked up lists online of all the zip codes and area codes of the region I was promoting to, and pasted the whole list(s) into:
- Inferred Phone Area Code
- Postal Code
- Inferred Postal Code

You could of course use the State and City abbreviations in addition to these; I just found I didn't have to deal with guessing weird spelling variations of cities/states when dealing with numerical codes instead.