Best Practice for Using a Poll after a Webinar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Practice for Using a Poll after a Webinar

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on poll best practices? Also, what is the best way to implement a poll after a webinar ends? I am thinking of having the link to the poll appear right as the Q&A portion of the webinar starts since a majority of people drop off at this time. Another option is to send an email out after the webinar ends to those who attended, but I was unsure of how successful this might be. Any suggestions or advice would be great!

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Sara_Greaves
Level 5

Re: Best Practice for Using a Poll after a Webinar

In the past, we were using go to webinar and had the survey pop up at the end of the webinar. I think this approach is good for some immediate feedback about the webinar the participants just watched. If you are trying to gauge interest in future webinar topics, you might try a follow up email.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sara,

Would you happen to know if it is possible to create this same pop up survey for webex based webinars?

Thank you

Sara_Greaves
Level 5

Hi Akalugwu,

Here's a link for creating post-event surveys in webex: Event Center: Create a Post-Event Survey (WBS29... | Cisco Cloud Collaboration Help Central

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Sara!!

Julz_James
Level 10

We used the WebEx survey feature as soon as the WebEx ended and we also changed the back-up page to the survey as well incase someone went back to the URL after the webinar as well.