Best B2B Social Management Partner

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best B2B Social Management Partner

Looking for the best partner to intergrate with Marketo for social publishing, tracking, monitoring and reporting on FB, Twitter and LinkedIn. Two obvious candidates are Oktopost and Sprout Social, and I'd love to hear feedback, especially in terms of the Marketo integration.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best B2B Social Management Partner

I'm surprised no on came to the rescue on this one.

I found your question to see what to make of the Sprout Social + Marketo relationship but yours was the only question I found. Does anyone use this combination? and perhaps to OP, what did you decide back in May?

Noah_Wong1
Level 2

I would also like to know more information too. They are part of the LaunchPoint program but there's not mention of integration.

Daniel_Kushner1
Level 2

Hi Noah,

Here's some of things you can do with the Oktopost data once it's in Marketo (via the integration):

Attributing social to leads in Marketo

Marketo Integration: Social Lead Scoring

Marketo Integration: Interesting Social Moments

Marketo Integration: Lead Segmentation

Hope this helps

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi There! We use SproutSocial and Oktopost! We use Oktopost to create content, schedule posts, and then sync data to Marketo. When someone becomes a lead in Marketo, it will say they came from Oktopost and we are able to measure what posts are driving the most leads. We are able to which of our social posts our leads engaged with.

The downside is that you can only track your own content with Okto; it does not capture all relevant social activities. We use SproutSocial for inbox management of the DM’s we send through our own automated demand gen system, Socedo. Sprout Social gives us a clean view into people’s direct messages in response to our messages. SproutSocial does not integrate with Marketo.

At our company, we also like to track relevant social activities around our space. We use a social lead monitoring solution we developed in house to identify and engage with leads based on social activity directly in our marketo database.

Hope that helps, if you find yourself with any subsequent questions feel free to email me directly at kat@socedo.com.