Be the first to participate in a Community Poll!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Be the first to participate in a Community Poll!

I've tried all 3 but have stuck with emailing the asset after the form fill to have some control over who actually receives the asset (won't send to named competitors etc) and it immediately ensures that the email address is valid. I see a case for all three ways and love to hear other people's input.
Anonymous
Not applicable

What a great topic.  We currently implement #2 but are reviewing different ways of setting this up to improve customer experience. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great topic, interesting to see how others are controlling gated content.  Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

We also implement all 3 of these methods. We have even a bit more complex logic where we use combination of these on a single form. 
For somebody new requesting the content, we send the asset using email to make sure we have correct email. But if we already have valid reachable email address, we use the other 2 methods.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the topic of the week! I am in the process of changing my process and love to hear how others are handling this. Alison
Anonymous
Not applicable

We mostly use email, because this is the only way to make sure we don't get any fake downloads (e.g. justwantthe@freedownload.com). However very low level documents are available directly.