SOLVED

Attendees data flow

Go to solution
SyedHasan
Level 2

Attendees data flow

Hi,

I am looking for a suggestion to automate the data flow of attendees in Marketo.

Currently, we are sticking to the manual approach which is adding the list of attendees post the event in Marekto campaign then sending out the emails.

However, I am trying to automate this manual approach. Upon the event creation, I will activate the attendees campaign and the data will flow in Marketo and the emails will be issued automatically.

Hosting Platforms: ON24 and Teams.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Attendees data flow

I don't think there is an OOTB integration service available for integrating MS Teams with Marketo, so you'd have to rely on third-party integrators/middleware platforms like Zapier/Workato/etc. for pushing the registrations and attendees' data back and forth. However, for the On24 platform, there's an integration service (documented here) available that writes data to a custom object in Marketo. You could use CO activity filters to send the post-event confirmation email and execute any other flows for attendees/no-shows.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Attendees data flow

I don't think there is an OOTB integration service available for integrating MS Teams with Marketo, so you'd have to rely on third-party integrators/middleware platforms like Zapier/Workato/etc. for pushing the registrations and attendees' data back and forth. However, for the On24 platform, there's an integration service (documented here) available that writes data to a custom object in Marketo. You could use CO activity filters to send the post-event confirmation email and execute any other flows for attendees/no-shows.