Asking for more suggestions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Asking for more suggestions

I thought I would put this question out there one more time, just to see if others have run a campaign like this before, I had a couple of responses on it the last time, but hoping some more may chime in with their experiences with a campaign like this.
Thanks!!

So, I just saw that Marketo is running a webinar where they entice you to join by offering you a 5$ gift card to Starbucks.  Has anyone ever run a campaign like this.  Is there anything I should know about a campaign like this?  What do i need to know??  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Asking for more suggestions

I haven't done this, but here are some thoughts:
  • what's your target and the budget you can spend on $5 cards?
  • you will have to collect the lead's address to properly fulfill your offer.
  • are you offering $5 for registration or for attendance?
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Josh:

We dont have a budget persay.  We want people to sign up and attend the webinar.  I believe we can have a vendor like Starbucks email out the gift cards if you look at a previous suggestion:  https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000Pn2rAAC
People must attend in order to receive the gift card.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, Starbucks will send us the egifts in a spread sheet is there a way to mass send out the link (would be different for each person) to attendees using marketo? Each egift would have a different link given to us from Starbucks.