SOLVED

Article Feedback Badge

Go to solution
Josh_Perry1
Level 7

Article Feedback Badge

So I have been working on getting a few more Marketo badges.  There are a couple of badges centered around providing feedback on articles.  It appears as though they may not be working any more.  I have provided feedback on over 10 articles and none of the badges have come through.  I know it may seem silly, but I like the badges.  Has anyone else had an issue with this?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Article Feedback Badge

7 REPLIES 7
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Me too!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also trying to up my badges, I think there is just a delay in the processing of your actions. 
Josh_Perry1
Level 7

I think they may have shut it off.  I know it used to work.  I have another profile from a previous company and it used to work just fine.  I have checked it out for the last week or so, and nothing has come through.  Kind of wierd. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone tried emailing community@marketo.com for an update?
If so, can you post the answer? 
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Has this issue been resolved? Or as Josh said, are these badges no longer active?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is an old discussion, but I'm curious as well. Did anyone ever get a reply from Marketo on this?  I've posted some feedback on several articles lately and I should have had more than enough to unlock this badge, to no avail. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update on this... I have also posted feedback on numerous articles and have not received the badge 😞