SOLVED

Activating Communication Limits

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Activating Communication Limits

Can someone verify something for me please 🙂
In admin I have set up communication limits. 2 emails per day, 5 emails per week.
When I test campaigns internally I send more than 5 emails in one day to my tester and they always receive them. 
Do I need to activate communication limits in every smart campaign I use to send my emails?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Activating Communication Limits

Yup, you just want to make sure that this is set to "Yes" in the Admin section under Communication Limits. 0EM50000000SzzV.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Karen, in the schedule tab of your campaign you can choose to either ignore communication limits, or block emails based on communication limits. The default for whether communication limits are ignored or held to for campaigns can be set from the Admin section of Marketo. 

It sounds like your emails that are being sent to your tester are set to ignore communication limits, so I'd check if that's your default setting. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Dory,

Thank you for your response. You are correct, in the schedule tab of my smart campaigns it shows 'Ignore limit'.
I cannot find where i need to change that in admin to always obey the communication limits as oppose to ignoring them. Can you show me where to make that change?
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Yup, you just want to make sure that this is set to "Yes" in the Admin section under Communication Limits. 0EM50000000SzzV.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much Dory. 🙂