Re: Are you using Gainsight with your Marketo instance?

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Well, to follow up on my previous post, I just found out we're getting rid of Gainsight. The implementation wasn't successful, and we weren't seeing the results we wanted to see. If I hear any more about what went wrong, I'll be sure to follow up. Best of luck in your implementations, though!
Shashank_Sharma
Level 2

Hi Dory,

We're also planning to implement Gainsight with our Marketo instance. It would be helpful if you could share some roadblocks that you encountered with the implementation.

Thanks,

Shashank

Brigid_Greenwa2
Level 4

Hi Dory-
Our implementation has been rather rocky as well - wondered if you could shoot me any insight your teams had (i.e. vendor issues, unrealistic expectations of product and what it gave them, etc).  My email is brigid.greenway@dynatrace.com.

Thanks!
Brigid
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I was wondering if there is any update on this topic.

thanks for providing your contact information, I did send you and email as well. haven't got any replies yet, but any update would be appreciated.

please let me know if you have evaluated pros and cons of this integration.

Regards

Sepehr

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Brigid, I'm going to reach out to some people within my team to see if they can provide some more insight since I wasn't really involved in the process. I'll let you know if I come back with anything!
Alexis_D_Alba1
Level 5

Hey there!

We are also using gainsight! I will provide feedback as soon as possible

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Thank you!  Looking forward to hearing from you...

Alexis_D_Alba1
Level 5

The feedback I received is below!

Currently we are no longer using Gainsight. We had a few issues with a recent send and therefore temporarily paused our campaigns.

Overall Gainsight’s main value prop is being able to digest multiple data sources and then create alerts or actions when a certain behavior happens (i.e. If someone stops signing in, Gainsight will be able to tell and can send an alert to the account manager. If we do renew we could also use this alert feature to send out some cool automated emails.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing Alexis D'Alba​!

Do you have any more insight into the "few issues" that were experienced with the email send?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Sarah (Klaphake) Luckow​ & Louie Frank​!

This is one of the threads I was talking about