SOLVED

Re: Are all leads marked 'Not a Prospect' correctly marked?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are all leads marked 'Not a Prospect' correctly marked?

Hi,

I was looking into our 'Not a Prospect' queue to see if all of these are truly 'Not a Prospect' is there a way to go in and determine if all of these are correctly marked?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Hi Bobby,

I would create a smart list with filters that applies to your instance in terms of queue name, lead status and lead score to see if there is any lead that should not be on the Not A Prospect queue:

1 and ( 2 or 3)

1. Lead was synched to SFDC | Assign To: <Queue: Not a Prospect>

2. Lead Status is not <Not A Prospect

3. Lead Score greater than <50> (You can be more specific in terms of demographic or behavioral score)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Hi Bobby, Can you provide more details? What makes a lead not a prospect? Is it based on their lead score - behavior or demographic fit -  or based on sales team notifying that they are not?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ashley. All of those that you listed are factors that go into them being classified as Not a Prospect. But with everything mistakes happen and stuff falls through the cracks and we just want to verify that everyone in our NAP Queue is deserving of being there.

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Hi Bobby,

I would create a smart list with filters that applies to your instance in terms of queue name, lead status and lead score to see if there is any lead that should not be on the Not A Prospect queue:

1 and ( 2 or 3)

1. Lead was synched to SFDC | Assign To: <Queue: Not a Prospect>

2. Lead Status is not <Not A Prospect

3. Lead Score greater than <50> (You can be more specific in terms of demographic or behavioral score)

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is very helpful, thanks!