Re: Anyone using organization/ company field widgets for form management?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone using organization/ company field widgets for form management?

Form management is an imortant aspect to get high-quality leads.

I happened to fill out a form on tableausoftware's website and when I came to the field of filling the organization/ company name - there was a list that was show. If the image is not visible please go to this link - http://www.tableausoftware.com/learn/whitepapers/segmentation-sniper? and try entering your organizaton/ company name.

0EM50000000RI6H.jpg 

This was not a dropdown field and when I went to find out more through the page-source view from the browser - it said it was an organization field widget.

I am interested to know if anyone is using this and what is the name of the widget? And if it is not a widget how could this be achieved?  
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like a standard jQuery autocomplete feature or HTML5 prefetchning.

I did not explore extensively. The behaviour reminds me more jQuery than anything else.
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Shreyansh,

This is jQuery autocomplete feature. You need to give the organization names to jquery autocomplete function. This can be done in two ways on the Marketo landing pages:- Javascript array of organization or xml file having the list of all the organizations.          

If you need further assistance, please mail us on alok@grazitti.com.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We have that functionality on our Marketo website. It is delivered through ReachForce's integration with Marketo.  Check them out on the LaunchPoint site:

http://launchpoint.marketo.com/reachforce/721-smartforms-b2b-marketing-data-collection
Anonymous
Not applicable

What Michael said