Re: Anyone having success with Capsulecrm or Other CRM

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone having success with Capsulecrm or Other CRM

I was wondering what success people are having with CRM's apart from the supported Salesforce and Microsoft.
We use CapsuleCRM which lacks the integration of the latter programs.
Will we get the most out of Marketo if we were to use an alternative CRM which would mean a lot of importing and exporting between systems?
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aidan,

Are you currently using a Marketo+Capsule implementation?

If you have the time and money to setup the proper custom integration with a Capsule, you might gain something if your business has such unique features. I guess it's unclear what's possible here. can you tell us more?

Otherwise I'd try to go with SFDC. Marketo's team won't be able to help you as much if you use an unapproved CRM.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capsule CRM capsulecrm.com is a standard CRM such as ZOHO. 
I think my question is do you think we will get the full capabilities using an unsopported CRM system other that the big two that are supported?

Are there any other succuss stories of clients using alternative CRM's or indeed just using Marketo as a standalone application?
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

We are using NetSuite and are doing one way integration (from Marketo to CRM). I have heard that native bi-directional integration is only possible with SFDC.
I would love to hear feedback from guys who are doing bi-directional integration with a non SFDC CRM. How do you proceed?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aiden,

You can still get value from Marketo, but not full value. We've been using Marketo for almost 3 years with a different CRM package and we did some integration but it's not ideal. A lot of the really cool stuff you'll see them talk about requires CRM integration. The biggest piece we miss is the analytics. You can't use their analytics add-on without SFDC (not sure on Dynamics, haven't really paid attention to that integration since they launched it)
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

@ Aiden: generally, the ability to send leads to sales, and second, the ability to automatically get feedback on the disposition of those leads, really helps you get the most out of Marketo. If CapsuleCRM provides an API and you are on Marketo Standard or Enterprise Edition (not Spark), you can integrate the two systems. 

@ Cécile: we have many customers with a bi-directional integration with a non-standard CRM system. It is more complex to implement than a one-way integration, and it will not be as sophisticated as the native integrations (SFDC & MS CRM). For example, Sales Insight is not available. But it is a full bi-directional sync. 

@ Matt: if Opportunities are synced from CRM to Marketo, the full functionality of Revenue Cycle Analytics can be used. We have many customers doing this. 

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

@ Jep: do you know how they do that? they are using a third-party tool? in-house development?
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Usually with a data integration tool like Informatica, Pervasive, Muv or Boomi. Email me at jep@Marketo.com for more info