Re: Anonymous Activity Report - Unable to filter

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous Activity Report - Unable to filter

Hello,

I am trying to use the Anonymous Visitors report (not including ISPs) but I am unable to filter out the ISPs. I was used to create a smart list to exclude the name of the Internet Providers (I used both Company Name and Inferred Company Name) but my filters get ignored. Any advice?

Screen Shot 2016-06-28 at 11.42.51 AM.png

7 REPLIES 7
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Franco,

Use a web page activity report. In the setup, you will be able to choose anonymous without ISP.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Greg,

Yes that's exactly the setting that I used. I tried both with or without ISPs and the results don't change. The report seems to ignore Smart List filters as well as Setup filters.

- Franco

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi again Franco,

Since the change in the way anonymous leads are handled, only the setup will probably work.

But the difficulty is that the ISP list that is supposed to be excluded in the 'Not Including ISP' option is obviously limited to US ISP's.

I just ran a test on our instance (we operate out of France) and our local OSP's are not excluded either, unfortunately.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Greg. That's unfortunate because I was used to filter this report very effectively using the Smart List. Now it became almost useless.

Best,

Franco

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Now that the leads are not created in the Database until they are not anonymous, the smart list will indeed be inefficient.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

True, but there should still be a way to filter by Inferred Company Name, since the report includes that column.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Agreed, worth an idea

-Greg