SOLVED

Analytics Report Subscription

Go to solution
Sam_Taylor
Level 2

Analytics Report Subscription

I'm trying to set up 8 report subscriptions that will automatically send the Email Link Performance report to the same person (email address). Two on Sunday, two on Monday, two on Tuesday and two on Wednesday.

The only difference between each subscription is that I want Marketo to look for emails held in different folders - so I'm using the 'Marketing Activities Emails' filter and choosing the correct folder for each report.

pastedImage_0.png

It worked when I set up and tested the first one, but when I set up subsequent subscriptions, and changed the filter to a different folder, it changes the filters on all the previous subscriptions, to be the last folder I picked.

Can anyone help with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

Re: Analytics Report Subscription

So you wouldn't necessarily clone/save the report subscription. You would want to go into the Email Link Performance Report, Save As (as seen below) and utilize that new report to make the changes to include the email campaign folders/emails that you would like to make a report subscription for.

As Nick said, you can also just right-click on that Email Link Performance report you are using and then clone it. Either way would work for what you are looking to do.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Nicholas_Hajdin
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Are you cloning the report or only updating My Reports? Cloning the report should do the trick. Alternatively, you can create subscriptions from the local email link performance report within Marketing activities, but it sounds like you are looking to include multiple emails in the report.

Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

Did you save each Email Link Performance report separately or are you using the same report for all subscriptions?

Sam_Taylor
Level 2

The way I'm setting them up, is in 'Analytics', on the 'Subscriptions' tab, click on 'New', then 'New Report Subscription'

pastedImage_0.png

There is no option to save or clone

Nicholas_Hajdin

Click on the report itself in the Analytics workspace, select Report Actions and Clone Report. You can then change the setup to select which emails and create a subscription for that specific report.

Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

So you wouldn't necessarily clone/save the report subscription. You would want to go into the Email Link Performance Report, Save As (as seen below) and utilize that new report to make the changes to include the email campaign folders/emails that you would like to make a report subscription for.

As Nick said, you can also just right-click on that Email Link Performance report you are using and then clone it. Either way would work for what you are looking to do.

pastedImage_0.png

Sam_Taylor
Level 2

I was changing the settings on the actual Email Link Performance Report - duh!! So, I cloned it and created a new report for each brand and then set up a subscription for each.

I'm quite new to this, so thank you both for your help

Nicholas_Hajdin

Glad you figured it out, Sam. Please mark one of the answers correct so community members do not return to answer.