Analysing lead fatigue in a lead nuture program.

Laura_Abbott
Level 2

Analysing lead fatigue in a lead nuture program.

I want to create a report which measures engagement with an engagement stream based on length of time in the stream/number of emails received.

E.g. 50% of people clicked on the first email they received, 20% of people clicked on the second etc I expect there to be a drop off in engagement over time and would like to use this as a metric when measuring success.

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Analysing lead fatigue in a lead nuture program.

Hi Laura,

You may want to use the content engagement score that is provided by Marketo. It combines open rates, click rates and unsubscribe rates.

From my experience, it is not sure that you will observe a decline. It really depends on the quality of the content. If the content in good, it might even be the opposite...

-Greg

Laura_Abbott
Level 2

Re: Analysing lead fatigue in a lead nuture program.

Thanks, I'm not sure I will see decline either although our current nuture campaign at the moment is pretty basic and not great. I'm just hoping to see what happens now to benchmark against my improvements.

I can only see engagement score against the emails themselves not against time someone has spent in the nuture campaign or the amount of emails they have received.