SOLVED

An error occurred while receiving data

Go to solution
Zodizc
Level 1

An error occurred while receiving data

Hello, I'm facing an issue.

After the integration of MSI in Salesforce the visuel force panel can't load sales upcoming campaigns, whan i click show details it shows a message in the top of the page.

Here a screenshot of the probleme and the message.

Thank you for your help

Zodizc_0-1658227546322.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: An error occurred while receiving data

Couple of things you can check in order to ensure that the MSI package is installed and configured properly in the SFDC org -

• Do you see the MSI Status as "Configured" in the Marketo Admin > Sales Insight, or are there any errors/alerts there?

Darshil_Shah1_0-1658228756316.png

• Go to the MSI SFDC package config. You should see the "Diagnostics Test Passed: Your Sales Insight installation is properly configured!" message on the top, if everything is fine.

Darshil_Shah1_1-1658229216949.png

If both of the above items get checked out, it'd probably be best to reach out to the support team as this seems like an isolated and an un-common issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Couple of things you can check in order to ensure that the MSI package is installed and configured properly in the SFDC org -

• Do you see the MSI Status as "Configured" in the Marketo Admin > Sales Insight, or are there any errors/alerts there?

Darshil_Shah1_0-1658228756316.png

• Go to the MSI SFDC package config. You should see the "Diagnostics Test Passed: Your Sales Insight installation is properly configured!" message on the top, if everything is fine.

Darshil_Shah1_1-1658229216949.png

If both of the above items get checked out, it'd probably be best to reach out to the support team as this seems like an isolated and an un-common issue.

Zodizc
Level 1

Everything is configured, I will try to contact support.

Thank you