SOLVED

AMP Email Feature

Go to solution
neelambakre
Level 3

AMP Email Feature

Hi All,

We need to integrate AMP emailer in Marketo. Is there a built-in feature in Marketo that allow us to set up the AMP emailer ?

Regards,

Neelam Bakre
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_Kumar
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: AMP Email Feature

There is no built-in AMP emailer feature in Marketo. However, there are a few third-party integrations (like Amply integration, Stensul integration, Litmus, Dyspatch) that can be used to add AMP email functionality to Marketo.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Vinay_Kumar

There is no built-in AMP emailer feature in Marketo. However, there are a few third-party integrations (like Amply integration, Stensul integration, Litmus, Dyspatch) that can be used to add AMP email functionality to Marketo.

neelambakre
Level 3

@Vinay_Kumar  

Thanks for the revert.

Neelam Bakre
Nejka_McGeachie
Level 2

@Vinay_Kumar  Can you explain further? I have a third party where I can build AMP emails , but when copying codes over to marketo, it still doesn't support them... Is there a way around?

Vinay_Kumar

@Nejka_McGeachie Which third-party service do you use to create AMP emails, and have you integrated it with Marketo?

Nejka_McGeachie
Level 2

@Vinay_Kumar  I never saw your reply, sorry! But still having same issue. I'm using this third party called  Stripo. You can build emails with AMP functionality and export the code, super easy. But still doesnt work in marketo.... Not sure what the work around would be..