Re: All none You Can learn

Anonymous
Not applicable

All none You Can learn

I'm locked out of 'all you can learn'. There are bugs on the community site - when I click on join I get a 'no event created' error. I do not get gotolearning emails with the link (no, it's not in spam either). The link from a registration confirmation links to salesforce.com and not Marketo. Marketo support won't take the case on this. The person who they directed me to, said to check my spam and use the gotolearning email (that I don't receive), and now he is ignoring me. 
I would like to try to attend the courses today and tomorrow. So far, it's been a horrible experience.
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dominika, If your My Learning page shows that you are enrolled and offers a "Details" section, maybe try clicking on the details section to Unregister and then register again to see if that will clear it up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also just saw this post:

"I had the same error. I emailed the organizers and turns out that the course hit it max registrations. The recordings will be available following the course. Not all the courses are maxed out so I would still try to attend each one. For example, I was blocked from the 1st course but I am on the 2nd course now."

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your replies. All my colleagues could get in into these courses before and after I got these errors. When I 'borrowed' their gotolearning links (I didn't receive mine), I still can't login (says full), but they can login before and after me (doesn't say it's full for them via the same link). 
I deregistered and re-registered for the last session of today, but didn't receive a gotolearning link. We'll see... Btw, it says 'full' on all the courses now, but it didn't this morning when I registered (for all of them). It seems strange that I would not receive a registration error, Marketo registration confirmation, and see the 'join' link if I didn't register successfully.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a fairly last minute registration for one session today, too, and it took a bit for the Go To Training email to arrive after the registration email arrived. Maybe try the same for one of the Friday sessions that is not yet full as well. Good luck, so far the sessions have been informative.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I registered for several of the sessions today and tomorrow and have yet to receive a confirmation for any of them. I was unable to get into two sessions today and am not  holding my breath for the 3pm one either... I am getting the same error message when I click on "JOIN" in the My Learning session (error: No Meeting Created). It should not matter that it is full, I had completed registration and enrollment when it was not (or it did not indicate it was full at the time). Really hoping tomorrow's experience is better.... 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a reply today about what happened to so many of our registrations:
Here’s what happened:
·         When people registered but did not immediately pick a course and enroll, the system did not see them as enrolled for a specific course.
·         Come course time, you try to enroll/join, but the course is full because others enrolled.  You did not get a notification that you were not successful until you tried to join and were denied.
·         Some people are getting GTT emails and LMS emails because they did both step early. The goal was to join through the LMS join link.
·         Others are getting GTT only join links today because I asked people who were not going to attend (like the note below) to unenroll, then forced new people into the remaining slots in GTT.