Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

All Contacts Activity Log

Anonymous
Not applicable

All Contacts Activity Log

Marketo Customer Support says this is not a feature they have at this time but what I am interested in is:

I am interested in getting the Activity Log for All Contacts (or perhaps a smaller subset like All Contacts Delivered Email).

I found this knowledge article but this is beyond me in my capabilities and not really sure what it means

Is there a way to request All Contacts (that have been delivered any email) and their Activity Log? I know I can do this individually for contacts but I would like to have this information on a mass basis.

I have some smart statisticians on my team that could make good use of this data.

Does anyone have solutions or want to up-vote this idea?  Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: All Contacts Activity Log

The SOAP and REST APIs are pretty easy to use even for a junior developer. The sheer volume of data you may encounter means this really isn't something that should be so easy to generate within the browser (IMO). It's sort of like: If you can crunch this data, chances are you also have a programmer. Granted that isn't always true but it's not a crazy assumption.