Re: Alerts + Conversion Rates?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Alerts + Conversion Rates?

How do I set up alerts to let me know when someone fills out an e-mail form and the contents of the form?

Second question: How can we tell the rate of conversion for responses? On reports, is that what "success" refers to?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Create an alert email that looks something like this (with the appropriate tokens based on your form).
Create a smart campaign that triggers off of someone filling out a form, create a flow step that says 'send alert' and use the email you create. I suggest making the email operational as well. 

0EM50000000Qt9J.jpg

0EM50000000Qt9O.jpg
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Hi Bridget,  

I do what Kimi does too above.  To answer your second question, to see the conversion rate, go to the analytics tab, then go to the landing page performance report, look for your landing page in that report and it should show you the conversions and conversion rates. If you check the program performance report, you can see the success and success percentage.

I hope that helps.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help, guys.  I work with Bridget and have put the alert emails in my campaign (waiting to see the first one come in).

Let me ask you this -  If I've had a campaign running without email alerts, is there a way to find the actual responses to who previously filled out the forms?