SOLVED

Re: Alerts Contingent on Checkboxes

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alerts Contingent on Checkboxes

Hello Community,

Is it possible to build out a campaign that will send alerts to a specific email address depending on which checkbox is selected when the form is submitted?

Thanks, 
Ryan

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Each choice is interpreted as "If-then". The flow evaluates each choice until a condition is met or, if none, applies the default.

One possible solution is setting one condition at smart list level, say, "Contact Information" is true and then in the flow set choice to "Site Feedback" is true.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it is.

The simplest use case would be an alert when a form is submitted.

0EM50000000RRPD.jpg

The flow could consist of options depending on the checkbox selected.
You can add choices as needed.

0EM50000000RRPI.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! The issue I'm running into now is with the if/then statement not returning any values.

Below is a rough copy of my form (they would be checkboxes of course)

Contact Reason:   Request Information
                                  Site Feedback
                                  Where to buy
                                  Etc...

Ultimately, I would like the if/then to appear: If "Contact Reason" is "Site Feedback" then...

When I enter the contact reason field, it does not show any values. My "Contact Reason" Field type is currently a string. Do I need to set this to a different type, or do I physically need to set up the values in order for them to appear. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Each choice is interpreted as "If-then". The flow evaluates each choice until a condition is met or, if none, applies the default.

One possible solution is setting one condition at smart list level, say, "Contact Information" is true and then in the flow set choice to "Site Feedback" is true.
Anonymous
Not applicable

That solution solved my issue, thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Ryan