Re: Alert Emails from Marketing Integration- where did they come from?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Alert Emails from Marketing Integration- where did they come from?

Hello,

As part of my marketing program, I included a smart campaign to send an alert when a particular form is submitted. When testing this using my personal email address, the alert email came through just fine, but I was NOT expecting the four emails from Marketing Integration that immediately proceeded the alert.

Salesforce logged a few emails between myself and my colleague, and evidently created tasks that are still open?  

Each of the four emails from Marketing Integration lists:
New Task, assigned to Marketing Integration
a subject
lead
due date 
etc.

What I cannot figure out is where this alert rule was originally defined and how I make it stop!  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can manage what types of actions are being sync'd in SFDC in the admin panel. 

0EM50000000RWlf.jpg

If unecessary information is being logged in SFDC I would suggest starting there. You SFDC administrator may have workflows that are triggering tasks based on the logging of certain information... if you did not build them yourself. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Jen,

You can also look in the Activity Log and filter based on the behavior. That should also give you an idea of which system is sending the alerts.