SOLVED

[ALERT] Compliance Notification - sent in error?

Go to solution
Erica_Harris2
Level 3

[ALERT] Compliance Notification - sent in error?

I have just received this email simultaneously for 4 different Marketo accounts that I consult for or consulted in the past. I'm guessing that Marketo has made a mistake with their filters on their email blast?

Had everyone else had this too?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: [ALERT] Compliance Notification - sent in error?

Nope, somehow these alerts just went to a totally random list of people. Always a fun way to start the week!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Our German field marketer received this and forwarded it to me.  I received nothing.  I then sent this to our account exec to figure out what this is all about (and why something like this wouldn't be sent to me, the admin of our environment). 

Dan_Stevens_

I just got confirmation from our CSM and yes, these were sent in error to a random audience.

Erica_Harris2
Level 3

Yes - just got the apology email! It did go to all of our various admins, so maybe yours was trapped as spam?

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Nope, somehow these alerts just went to a totally random list of people. Always a fun way to start the week!

Dan_Stevens_

definitely not trapped in spam - we have all Marketo IP addresses whitelisted internally.  None of the members of my core Marketo Operations team received it.  Just one random marketer in Germany (AFAIK).

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Erica,

Same for me, the notification, then the apologies. The problem is, the emails do not have any instance identification information, so it's even impossible to know what instance it is about. I have access to about 30

-Greg