SOLVED

Re: submit button

Go to solution
Kkeith
Level 1

Alert address linked to form fillout (was: submit button)

Hello,

How do I update the email address linked to a form?

Thanks so much for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Colby_Dix
Level 5

Yep, I'm with  , we need a little more info. The form itself, by default, doesn't submit to an email address, but if it is setup to do so via smart campaign upon form fill, you'll have to change it in the campaign, not on the form itself.

If you're unsure of where that might be, you can go to the form asset, select it and view the "Used By:" information that appears to it's right to view the campaigns that use this form as a trigger and what not.

ooooh shiny.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I’m sorry but can you please share more details on what you’re looking for / your use-case? Do you wish to update the email address when a person fills out the form (that doesn’t make much sense though) or based on the post title do you want update the submit button text/modify default submit button actions?

Colby_Dix
Level 5

Yep, I'm with  , we need a little more info. The form itself, by default, doesn't submit to an email address, but if it is setup to do so via smart campaign upon form fill, you'll have to change it in the campaign, not on the form itself.

If you're unsure of where that might be, you can go to the form asset, select it and view the "Used By:" information that appears to it's right to view the campaigns that use this form as a trigger and what not.

ooooh shiny.