Re: Akkroo Lead Capture App

Wolfgang_Weinku
Level 2

Akkroo Lead Capture App

Is there anybody out there who can share some insights of using the Lead capture app of Akkroo, integrated to Marketo? Some tricky things we need to consider prior we start to program Marketo to synch' it with Akkroo?

Also, any additional information to share beside of the guide per Marketo Leads Integration: Information & Setup – Need a helping hand?  ?

thanks. Wolfgang

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Sara_Carter
Level 1

Hi Wolfgang Weinkum​ ; did you manage to integrate Akkroo and Marketo successfully? I am in the process of doing this now and keen to find others who are using the two together and hear how they have set up the process.

Thanks! Sara

Kaitlyn_Simko
Level 4

Hi Sara

My company is currently working on implementing Akkroo. We are trying to lower our post event SLA (enrichment, sync to SFDC, and routing) to under 2 days while still maintaining the highest quality of data. Did you decided to add the Akkroo data to your main partition directly? Did you see any data issues? I know that Akkroo dedupes based on email, but my main concern is data quality. Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Kaitlyn

Jason_Raisleger
Level 4

We integrated with Akkroo about a year ago and it is very simple to do. I was able to do the integration myself and mapping the fields from Akkroo to the leads in Marketo is very easy as well. The people at Akkroo are helpful in making sure it is setup correctly. I would highly recommend and would be happy to answer specific questions as well.

Jason_Hamilton1
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

Hi Jason,

I have heard that if there is a duplicate in Marketo, that Akkroo will not sync it over, can you confirm if this is true?

Thanks,

Jason

Jason_Raisleger
Level 4

Do you truly mean that duplicates already exist in Marketo or just that you would be capturing information in Akkroo for a lead that already exists in Marketo (and updating it). We don't have any duplicates in Marketo so I've never ran into that issue but I would assume it would still link to one of the leads. As far as updating an existing lead in Marketo, that definitely works (and doesn't create a duplicate).

Kaitlyn_Simko
Level 4

Hi Jason,

My company is currently working on implementing Akkroo.  We are trying to lower our post event SLA (enrichment, sync to SFDC, and routing) to under 2 days  while still maintaining the highest quality of data.  Did you decided to add the Akkroo data to your main partition directly?  Did you see any data issues?  I know that Akkroo dedupes based on email, but my main concern is data quality.  Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks, 

Kaitlyn