Aggregate program statuses for Web Pg Report + Subscription

Anonymous
Not applicable

Aggregate program statuses for Web Pg Report + Subscription

Hi,

One of my colleagues has requested that I create a report & a subscription for one of our web pg programs. He wants to see total numbers for each program status, like # of pg visits, # of contact forms submitted, # of completed orders, etc., but he'd like the program members to be recorded under multiple statuses, when applicable, like in an email performance report.

My team uses the Spark edition of Marketo, and I can't seem to find a report type that will work for what I am trying to accomplish. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Aggregate program statuses for Web Pg Report + Subscription

You can get all of this data, but not in one report.

Program Performance report should help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Aggregate program statuses for Web Pg Report + Subscription

Thanks for your response, Josh, but I've already tried a Program Performance report. The problem I had with it is that each program member could only be recorded under one program status, so the first status in my program, "visited web page" looked like we didn't get much traffic because there were many people who both visited a web page, and submitted a form.

Is there a way to change a program report setting to show all results or something?

Could you also elaborate on some of the other reports that I can get all of this data with?

Thanks very much!

Jen