Re: Aggregate all contact's web activity into SFDC Account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Aggregate all contact's web activity into SFDC Account

We track an individual lead's web activity, and it appears in the SFDC Lead/Contact view (in the Marketo section). But our sales reps would like to see all of the web activity for the individuals at THAT company, in the Account view. Has anyone figured out a way to do this? Is there a Marketo widget that consolidates all the Lead web activity into an SFDC Account?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

This should be done automatically.  If you look at the market sales insights section of the account record in sfdc you will see all activities for each person associated with the account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a report within Marketo that would allow us to export page view data by lead?

Aaron_Dear
Level 3

Would be quite nice to see how people are implementing this directly into a Salesforce view - without the use of MSI.

Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

OK - I'll bite. Why? MSI gives you a pretty good view of this already....

Kristy_Murphy
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

We have not actually implemented a solution yet but we are exploring it. We are exploring using the Bulk Extract API and then taking the data that we extract and using Salesforce Einstein to create other views/dashboards for our sales executives and their leaders. We are only exploring this because we think that MSI is decently rigid as a product right now. I'd have to better understand your use case but to answer directly - we've not found a way without a bulk extract.

The original post here was very old and the fact that an idea wasn't voted up makes me think that the use case is probably very niche'.