Adobe Analytics tracking code to our Landing page template

Go to solution
Vidhi
Level 2

Adobe Analytics tracking code to our Landing page template

Hi everyone,

Hope you're doing well.

Sorry one more question.

We're trying to add the Adobe Analytics tracking code to our Landing Page Template(s). Is it right to say that we would need to add the code to each template?  Is there any doc that we can refer to on how to add Adobe Analytics tracking code in the Marketo LP template?

And where would be the right place to add that code? It is a one-line script code. So I have added that in the head tag of the template HTML.

<script src="https://ourcode.js" async></script>

Kind Regards,

Vidhi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Adobe Analytics tracking code to our Landing page template

If you use a tag management platform like Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager, etc. then you could load the tracking JS via it, but if not, then you'd have to hard-code the tracking JS on your LP templates (add it in the <head> so it loads first). Additionally, for your reference, loading tracking JS via a tag management platform adds an additional header/latency as the scripts within it are loaded after it itself gets loaded, but on the other hand, it waves off the need to hard-code the tracking JS on every single template.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

If you use a tag management platform like Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager, etc. then you could load the tracking JS via it, but if not, then you'd have to hard-code the tracking JS on your LP templates (add it in the <head> so it loads first). Additionally, for your reference, loading tracking JS via a tag management platform adds an additional header/latency as the scripts within it are loaded after it itself gets loaded, but on the other hand, it waves off the need to hard-code the tracking JS on every single template.

Vidhi
Level 2

Hi @Darshil_Shah1 ,

Yeap, I guess we are doing the latter i.e. adding the code on our Landing Pages Templates. We use Adobe Analytics though for our tag management & I think the code is there.

Kind Regards,

Vidhi