Additional lab exercises for Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Professional exam

ilona_buteneers
Level 2

Additional lab exercises for Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Professional exam

Hi there, 

I'm new to Marketo and I'm looking for ways to improve my knowledge about the software as good as I can, this in order to become certified soonish. I do have experience in marketing automation by using other tools such as SharpSpring, HubSpot, Zoho etc. 

Up till now I've broadened my knowledge by: 

• Following the training courses provided by Adobe (Fundamentals, Core Concepts I, Core Concepts II..) 
  • Playing around in the Sandbox environment 
  • Taking some sample question exams

Does anyone have some other sources in order to prepare for the Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Professional exam? I'm looking for some additional lab exercises in order to extend my knowledge. 

Any suggestions in order to prepare for the exam are very welcome! Hard to estimate how much time to invest before taking the exam. 

Kind regards, 

Ilona 

1 REPLY 1
Beth_Massura
Level 8 - Champion

Re: Additional lab exercises for Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Professional exam

Hi Ilona,

You got a great start with the Adobe learning courses and hands-on experience in a Marketo Engage sandbox. While I don't know of any "lab exercise"-type content, here are some additional resources to help you prepare:

Cheers,

Beth Massura

2022 Adobe Marketo Engage Champion