Adding smart list to a Nurture campaign

Sagitk
Level 1

Adding smart list to a Nurture campaign

Hi, I have a nurture program that I already set up- that every lead that is created will be added to the program. 

I would also like to add existing leads to the nurture program, can I add an existing smart list? how do I do that? 

Thanks a lot

Sagit

Sagita
2 REPLIES 2
SaurabhGoyal_GN
Level 4

Re: Adding smart list to a Nurture campaign

Hi @Sagitk - 

I wanted to provide you with instructions on how to add existing records to the engagement program. To do this, you can create a new one-time batch and use the filter in the smart list "Member of Smart List" and the flow step "Add to Engagement Program". This process will allow you to add existing records to the engagement program.

If you need to perform this task repeatedly based on certain criteria, you also have the option to create a recurring batch.

Best,
Saurabh

uditmathur
Level 4

Re: Adding smart list to a Nurture campaign

Hi, 

Adding existing leads to a Nurture program is a very simple use case & can be achieved by creating a Batch campaign.

But, before doing so it becomes very crucial to understand where your existing leads are in the sales cycle. 

As Nurture programs are designed to drive the leads through your sales cycle & you add all your existing leads to the single stream will not help your sales cycle.

I will suggest before adding your leads to the nurture program you should identify & segment your leads based on their place in current sales cycle & then add then to specific streams of a Nurture program.