SOLVED

Adding Programs instead of individual emails to Engagement Program (will contact receive twice?)

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding Programs instead of individual emails to Engagement Program (will contact receive twice?)

Hello -

My engagement program is using programs in its streams (instead of individual emails).

If a contact has a member status (of any, i.e. Sent, Opened, Engaged) in a particular program, if that contact was to come across that program again (say in a different engagement stream), will the be sent the email triggered in the Program or pass through to the next?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: Adding Programs instead of individual emails to Engagement Program (will contact receive twice?)

Hi Roy,

Kristen Carmean​ wrote a blog on this subject that I think would be helpful for you.  You can find it here Engagement Programs with Nested Programs: When do you really get that email?

John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: Adding Programs instead of individual emails to Engagement Program (will contact receive twice?)

Hi Roy,

Kristen Carmean​ wrote a blog on this subject that I think would be helpful for you.  You can find it here Engagement Programs with Nested Programs: When do you really get that email?

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!  I knew the answer was out there but unfortunately, writing my own question appears to be the easiest way to find answers.