SOLVED

Adding people to a campaign flow they have previously been removed from

Go to solution
abikayewelford
Level 1

Adding people to a campaign flow they have previously been removed from

Hi all, 

I am running a campaign which has an initial batch campaign then trigger campaigns based on a prospects activity (clicks link etc). I thought some contacts were stuck in the initial wait step and removed them from the flow, however I think that was a mistake. 

Can I add them back into the campaign (using request campaign via the person detail tab)? and if so, will they just pick up where they left off or will they start from the start again? Or will they not receive anything as they have technically been a member of the flow before? 

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Adding people to a campaign flow they have previously been removed from

What exactly do you mean by "stuck in wait step"? Technically, people will come out of the wait step only after they're done waiting for the stipulated time. If you re-request the campaign for people, they will start from the flow step#1 if and only if the campaign's Qualification rule in the Schedule tab allows them to re-run through it. If the campaign's Qualification rule is set to run only once, then campaign members will not run through the campaign flow again.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1695134416102.png

You can either create a new campaign with only the flow steps that weren't executed for these people or update the existing campaign to include only the specific flow steps you want them to go through. With the latter option, make sure to update the Qualification rules so people can flow through the campaign again.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Adding people to a campaign flow they have previously been removed from

What exactly do you mean by "stuck in wait step"? Technically, people will come out of the wait step only after they're done waiting for the stipulated time. If you re-request the campaign for people, they will start from the flow step#1 if and only if the campaign's Qualification rule in the Schedule tab allows them to re-run through it. If the campaign's Qualification rule is set to run only once, then campaign members will not run through the campaign flow again.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1695134416102.png

You can either create a new campaign with only the flow steps that weren't executed for these people or update the existing campaign to include only the specific flow steps you want them to go through. With the latter option, make sure to update the Qualification rules so people can flow through the campaign again.