SOLVED

Adding new members via list to existing nurture campaign

Go to solution
v14
Level 1
Level 1

Adding new members via list to existing nurture campaign

I am creating a nurture campaign that will start with a specific list  that I uploaded, but I will be adding people to my list as the campaign goes and will want them to start with the first email. I read that I would need a “trigger” so that newly added contacts would start receiving the emails. Would I add the trigger “added to List” like I did below, or should I add the trigger in a separate Smart Campaign?

Also, when I add new contacts, can I just update/import the new people into the existing list? Marketo List.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Adding new members via list to existing nurture campaign

I am creating a nurture campaign that will start with a specific list  that I uploaded, but I will be adding people to my list as the campaign goes and will want them to start with the first email. I read that I would need a “trigger” so that newly added contacts would start receiving the emails. Would I add the trigger “added to List” like I did below, or should I add the trigger in a separate Smart Campaign?

The Added to List trigger is fine, but you don't need the filter, as that's completely redundant.

Don't know what you mean by a "separate" Smart Campaign?

Also, when I add new contacts, can I just update/import the new people into the existing list? 

Sounds like it to me.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Adding new members via list to existing nurture campaign

The Added to List trigger is fine, but you don't need the filter, as that's completely redundant.

Don't know what you mean by a "separate" Smart Campaign?

Also, when I add new contacts, can I just update/import the new people into the existing list? 

Sounds like it to me.