Re: Add two Scores in Marketo

Edward_Masson
Level 10

Hi Kim S,
I love your score grid and I’m looking to update something similar.

I wanted to double check with you, on the Behavior Score – Normalized your using the behavior score field and on theDemographic Score – Normalized’ your using the Behavior Score field again for the range to normalized to a letter.

Should it be the ‘Demographic Score – Normalized’ look at the ‘If Demographic Score is 1-20, set normalized to D?

I want to get this right as we wanted to move to a 16 grid approach.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Edward - Oops! Yes that was a typo. Demographic Score - Normalized is based on a field called "Demographic Score," not Behavior Score.

I also incorporated Brigid's advice to use tokens to append the two values, rather than multiple processing campaigns.

Flow:
Change Data Value: {{lead.Demographic Score - Normalized:default=D}}{{lead.Behavior Score - Normalized:default=4}}
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the scores split up in Latent and Active. These should be combined to a single total lead score. I'm trying to set up a trigger on when one of both scores change to recalculate the total score.

={{lead.Custom Score Active}}+{{lead.Custom Score Latent}}

But the system says only MY. tokens are allowed.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have set up a service which can be invoked using webhooks to add scores.  This is in beta (can't guarantee 100% availability/reliability), but we can move this into production if there is enough demand.  Here is how you would configure the webhook

http://ec2-54-244-75-158.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:9000/add?munchkinId=100-AEK-913&leadId=1090177&score1=99&score2=4

0EM50000000QpFG.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Raj!  I was initially confused by the example in your post as it has hard-coded values; however, when I enlarged the screen shot I was able to see the correct configuration.