Add to Engagement Program Scenario

Anonymous
Not applicable

Add to Engagement Program Scenario

Hello All,

I am building a 6 touch nurture to warm up SEM leads from LinkedIn/Google AdWords. We want to focus on nurturing leads from our Named Account model.

My Question: I am going to create a Trigger campaign, therefore when new leads come into our SFDC system they will be added into our engagement program.  If I have smart campaign filter criteria based on our Lead/Account Owner's last name (Named Accounts), so when leads come from a Named Account based on the Owner's last name they will be entered into the engagement program -> Should I create different choices within 'Add to Engagement Program' within the flow step as well? Should the Lead/Account Owner filter take presedence at the smart list level or flow step level or both? I do not want  non-named leads getting into any of my streams to be nurtured.

PS - When leads come into our SFDC campaign, they wait in a queue to be assigned to a Sales Rep. I have to manually assign each lead to a lead owner.

Thanks,
David
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Add to Engagement Program Scenario

I'm not sure I totally follow you here. If you had an entry campaign to add to engagement, it would look like

Smart List = if Lead Is Created AND Lead is Member of Smart List IN  "Named Accounts"
Flow: Add to Engagement X, Stream 1

Assuming your smart list is correct, the only people making it to the Engagement will be the Named Accounts.

The only time to use a Choice for the Add to Engagement is if you want to route leads to different Streams or Engagements that originate from these AdWords programs.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Add to Engagement Program Scenario

I have a program just like this. You would create a trigger for "Data Value Changes - Lead Owner" and "Lead is created" with a filter of "Lead Owner". You can specifiy which lead owners or you can make it so it "simply has" a lead owner. You would then have a workflow where the first action is "Add to Engagement Program". Hope that helps! - Jeff