SOLVED

Re: Add Marketo Sales Insight email recipients to Marketo program

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add Marketo Sales Insight email recipients to Marketo program

Hello,

We want to put an event invitation in to Marketo Sales Insight and allow our sales team to send the invitations.

I do want to include folks that were sent an email in to a Marketo program as members so we can track total send, opens, and registrations. The program will also send a follow-up reminder to registered attendees.

I see the trigger "Is Sent Sales Email" but am unsure how to identify this email template specifically?

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Noelle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you select the trigger you can pick a constraint in the top right of the step.  One of the constraints available is the template ID.  Here you can select which template you are referring to

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you select the trigger you can pick a constraint in the top right of the step.  One of the constraints available is the template ID.  Here you can select which template you are referring to

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Can you please tell me where to find the template ID?

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's in the URL of the email:

2016-07-08 15_13_34-Marketo _ DE Customer Engagement #1 • Emails • Design Studio.jpg

2016-07-08 15_15_28-Marketo _ Add to GTM Customer Engagement Track (Smart List) • Marketing Activiti.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you both for the information. It worked!

I appreciate your help!