Add List-Unsubscribe Email Header?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Add List-Unsubscribe Email Header?

Is there anyway to add/edit our email headers? I am not talking about the top of the HTML document, but the actual header information of the email (reply-to, etc.)

I know that the Email Editor gives Me Accress to From & Reply-to, but I have been advised that adding a List-Unsubscribe Header would possibly increase our deliverability with GMail, Outlook.com, and others.

Does Anyone know if this can be added? 

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Add List-Unsubscribe Email Header?

Hello Bill,

There currently are no customer-configurable headers other than the From: and Reply To: addressing you can set in the Email Designer.  However, we are aware of the List-Unsubscribe header and it's use by various ESPs, and we are actually actively working to include this header.  Look for this feature to be added in a future code release of Marketo!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Jim,

is there any progress?

Thank you,

Jan

Anonymous
Not applicable

With email deliverability becoming more and more of a hot-button issue, any tactic which  moves the needle even slightly is of value.

Is this in the works?  It seems to me that as much of RFC 2369 that can be implemented in Marketo, the better.  Thanks!

Alternately, a custom email header editor would be seriously welcomed and would also remove your development burden of supporting future custom email headers.
Igor_Khripunov
Level 4

I look forward to when you add this feature in the Design Studio.