SOLVED

Add an A/B Test

Go to solution
jiuying_LI
Level 3

Add an A/B Test

Hi, 

I am trying to make a A/B testing program. Here is the help artical that I found about add an A/B Test
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LC8FCAW

But I don't have the screen as it shows in the 2nd step. sb could help to let be know where I can find this "Add an A/B Test" button ?

Thanks,
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Add an A/B Test

Are you using the Email Send program type?

If not, go create a New Program and choose Email > Email Send

Then you will need to add at least 2 emails to that Program as local assets for the AB test to be viable.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Are you using the Email Send program type?

If not, go create a New Program and choose Email > Email Send

Then you will need to add at least 2 emails to that Program as local assets for the AB test to be viable.
jiuying_LI
Level 3

Oh yes I find it now in email send type program. Thanks a lot !

Anonymous
Not applicable

What if we already created an email blast program with members and flows ?
jiuying_LI
Level 3

Hi, well, you may exclu the members who are already in you flows by smart list, and then make A/B test with the rest of the leads I suppose. But I think that your email program shouldn't be "finished".
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought about it as well but whan I change the program type, it does not allow me to select email send...
jiuying_LI
Level 3

hum, what do you mean by "change the program type" ? Well, to use A/B test, you need to use Email Program...

The flow you are already configured to send out email should be a smart campaign, not by using control Parnel,  so that the control panel will be still avaible to make a A/B test. And you can make a smart list to say if emails are already in my smart campaign send email flow, then they won't be inside my A/B testing. is that what you are look for ?