Re: Add a snippit in html with a token - Dynamic Snippits

Anonymous
Not applicable

Add a snippit in html with a token - Dynamic Snippits

Is there an html format for a snippit that I can use within html field? I would like to add a snippit the way a token is added.

Additionally I want to pass a snippit ID as a token within that snippit code so that I can render dynamic content on form completion pages.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Randy,
If you are asking about embedding snippet on non-Marketo LPs, we do not have the functionality.  Please post this in the idea section.

I would not recommend using snippets for dynamic content on form completion pages because of a race condition between the segmentation and Thank you page rendering.  As we speed up our form processing, it is very likely that the thank you page does not display the correct content because segmentation would not have happened by the time the Thank you page is rendered.

Raj
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is only on marketo pages. The form would reffernce a marketo thank you page.

Instead of passing "name" for example I want to pass a token from a hidden field URL paramter. I want to pass  a marketo snippit ID so that the thank you page would render a full html block of content from one small url parameter in the offer URL/landing page.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can do this using the technique described in the Change a Form's Follow Up Page Dynamically help article.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats a little different actually. I am not trying to change the follow up page. I want to use one follow up page (what I call thank you page) and dynamically insert a block of content that was related to the origional offer page.