SOLVED

Re: AdBridge and Google

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

AdBridge and Google

Hi,

Has anyone used AdBridge and Google?  If so, could you please share how it works and how effective it was?

Thank you,

Ronald

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

The how to is here:

Add Google AdWords as a LaunchPoint Service - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

However, I cannot find Google Adwords in my drop down menu for launchpoint service.

pastedImage_1.png

I have not been able to successfully implement the AdBridge service due to this step. I had to submit a ticket to set up each AdBridge service I've tried to use so far. I'll be looking forward to hearing how this worked for you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been trying to set this up in my instance and currently have a few tickets open with Marketo on this. I'll update on our usage later on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The how to is here:

Add Google AdWords as a LaunchPoint Service - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

However, I cannot find Google Adwords in my drop down menu for launchpoint service.

pastedImage_1.png

I have not been able to successfully implement the AdBridge service due to this step. I had to submit a ticket to set up each AdBridge service I've tried to use so far. I'll be looking forward to hearing how this worked for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Good timing on bringing this back to life. I just successfully went through troubleshooting with support and figured out my error. I have successfully integrated Adwords and have begun tracking conversions within our revenue model.

So far I'm seeing this work on my end, but I'm waiting on confirmation from my agency on how this looks in Adwords itself.

VERY odd you can't integrate your Adwords account, hope you get that resolved soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have successfully set it up too.  Not sure what I am supposed to see in my AdWords account, tho.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are supposed to set conversions within your revenue model. The integration will push your leads who participate in your adwords campaigns.

These conversion stages you set on the model will be custom column in adwords. Basically you can see if your campaigns are generating and or pushing your leads through the funnel.

We set up conversion for:

MRL (new lead)

MQL

SQL

Opp Won