SOLVED

Re: Accessing leads from that viewed a web page past 90 days.

Go to solution
Jamie_Barclay
Level 5

Accessing leads from that viewed a web page past 90 days.

Do you know if it’s possible for the to get the email addresses/lead info for the leads that show up in a landing page activity report?

https://app-sjo.marketo.com/#AR3525B2LA1

Our old Global Unsubscribe Page was not mobile enabled, so around October we created a new landing page page on a mobile enabled landing page. However, I believe the gap between viewing this old (not mobile enabled page) and not filling out the form could be due to those that accessed the page from a mobile devise.  I would like to check their current unsubscribe status. 

However, if I try and do a smart list for viewing a web page – the data is only held for 90 days.

Note: Data of this activity type is archived after 90 days

I created a smart list and it looks like most of the leads have been archived/as they are not pulling in.

https://app-sjo.marketo.com/#SL114146B2LA1

Is there a way to get this detail lead detail so I can check to see if they are unsubscribed?  What are your thoughts?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jamie_Barclay
Level 5

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jamie,

These old activities are still there, although they cannot be queried any more.

If you export them (using the API or some dedicated data extraction tools from the launchpoint), you will be able to process them in a third party product.

-Greg

Jamie_Barclay
Level 5

Thank you Greg - do you happen to have any recommendations for a good/user friendly extraction/marketo integrated tool we could implement (and hopefully cost effective)?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Informatica ETL is expensive yet very powerful

Bedrockdata is cheaper and very easy to use

Data loader for Marketo seems to be a nice tool as well, although I never tried it.

-Greg

Jamie_Barclay
Level 5

Thank you Greg