SOLVED

abort email program

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

abort email program

Hello there,

we have an email program that was activated with A/B testing. 
The first batch is already out but we realized that there is a spelling mistake we'd like to fix.

Is there a way to abort it, like we could with Smart Campaigns, before it sends out the winner?

If i correct it in the email that is attached to the email program, will the change be reflected in the winner sent?

Thanks everyone

Best regards

Ioulia
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: abort email program

Hi Ioulia, 

If the program has not sent the winner yet, you should be able to go to the control panel of the email program and under the tile that says A/B test, you should be able to remove it. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ioulia, 

I don't see why as long as you approve the draft the change should be reflected in the winner sent, like it does for regular email programs.  However, you could also cancel the test, fix the error, and then use a smart campaign to send out the rest.

Hope that helps 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kristen, 

thank you for your reply.
I can't find how i can cancel the test.. do you have an idea? I am using the new email program...

Cheers,

Ioulia
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ioulia, 

If the program has not sent the winner yet, you should be able to go to the control panel of the email program and under the tile that says A/B test, you should be able to remove it. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!