SOLVED

Re: A/B testing metrics don't show the details I need.

Go to solution
CoriJo
Level 1

A/B testing metrics don't show the details I need.

Can I get more detail on my A/B test in my email program than what it shows me in the dash? I don't want numbers of clicks/opens. I want %. The same kind of details I get from a regular smart campaign. Is there somewhere I can look in this A/B email program that has more detailed metrics?

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 3.51.04 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

You can create an Email Performance report to get % of Clicks and Opens in the Marketo program. In the report smart list you'd need to select the apt test variant of the email that you wish to get the metrics for (report SL should look like something below):

Darshil_Shah1_0-1655956599213.png

Make sure to set tha apt date of activity in the report setup and in the SL filter constraint if you’re looking for activities for a specific time period/date.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

You can create an Email Performance report to get % of Clicks and Opens in the Marketo program. In the report smart list you'd need to select the apt test variant of the email that you wish to get the metrics for (report SL should look like something below):

Darshil_Shah1_0-1655956599213.png

Make sure to set tha apt date of activity in the report setup and in the SL filter constraint if you’re looking for activities for a specific time period/date.

CoriJo
Level 1

Thank you so much!